Browsing through a human right, and it occurred to me that someone who is pro-gun assumes that a criminal has a gun, and someone who is pro-gun-control assumes that someone who has a gun is a criminal. The imagery in this site is sometimes quite powerful and beautiful.
- Name: Brendan
- Well, it seems almost silly and pointless to bash ...
- Everyone should take note of this background artic...
- Found this via Instapundit. William Saletan of Sl...
- If the peace movement had sounded more like Michae...
- FROG! Orson Scott Card has my new favorite acro...
- You simply must listen to this radio interview. A...
- France, Germany, Iraq dismiss British compromise ...
- The Speech Last Night I thought it was, well, f...
- War and Politics Clausewitz: "War is politics p...
- What is this war about? A war in Iraq isn't abo...